Monday, September 28, 2009

My bridesmaids


Disclaimer: with the exception of my maid of honor (who is of course better than everyone else) my bridesmaids are listed alphabetically by first name.  I had to come up with an order somehow!! I love all of you!
Sarah is my one and only sister and maid of honor.  We have gone to all the same schools, but being 3 years apart haven't always been there at the same time.  She was a freshman in high school when I was a senior.  During that year we played on the lacrosse team together at school.  Now she is a freshman at Maryland where I'm a senior.  I'm very excited for the next year that we get to go to school together!  She's always there for me when I need someone to talk to, and I couldn't ask for a better little sister!

I met Brittany at Maryland where we have lots of kinesiology classes together and both work as student athletics trainers for the football team.  We quickly became good friends (spending all waking hours together will do that to you!).  We have had lots of fun trips traveling with the football team, and always enjoy each other's company when cramming for exams.  We have similar goals and aspirations of becoming doctors, and relate very well to each other.  Brittany has always been there for me and is a great friend!!

Helen and I met playing soccer in our freshman year of high school.  We had lots of classes together in school, and became good friends by the end of high school.  Helen's fiancĂ© is another one of our past sponsor mids, and we can always relate to each other about Navy stuff.  We are both seniors at Maryland now and have remained great friends throughout.  Helen always makes sure that we have regular dinners to catch up on everything.  Helen has always been there when I need her and I know she will continue to be there for me for years to come!


 Jordan is my future sister-in-law.  Unfortunately our first meeting was in Illinois going to her grandmother's funeral.  That was a hard time, but every time after that seeing her has been much more fun.  I always look forward to trips visiting with the family in Las Vegas and hanging out with Jordan.  Jordan is very supportive of our relationship, and I can't wait for her to be my sister-in-law!

3 comments:

  1. Love you Kat!! I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fortunate to have each other as tresured friends. You will all be absolutely gorgeous walking down the aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops - spell check doesn't work on this blog. TREASURED is what you are to each other. :)

    ReplyDelete